My first 3 challenge scraps ever...

My very first digiscrap. Created this scrap to enter the November 2010 "Quote challenge" at Digiridoo Scraps.


Smile...


Credit
Image: Promo image of actor Matt Bomer
Kits: Cyber Buddies & Welcome Kit from Digiridoo Scraps


My scrap for the November 2010 "Template challenge" at Digiridoo Scraps.


Rain...


Credit
Paper & Elements: challenge template Color With Caryn
Fleur-de-Lis circle: Fresh As Spring Add-On by MC-Designs
Image: Screencap of Matt Bomer (Neal Caffrey in White Collar)

The photo corners I created myself and blended the paper.


My scrap for the November 2010 "Color challenge" at Digiridoo Scraps.


You Warm My Heart


Credit
Kit: Hearts Aglow by Band Geek Designs
Template: Simple Circle Template by Scrappin Addict Designs

Enjoy and please drop a comment to leave your feedback. Thank you!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment