Scrap Buzz... Another CT position

Once you start scrapping there really is no stopping. I was addicted even before I finished my first page. The honor of being a member of a Creative Team, scrapping with different kits, only made me want to scrap more.

Thus, I've responded to another one kit call and got even more as I was offered a spot in the Creative Team of Hunny Bee Design.


Blog: Hunny Bee Design
Stores: Hunny Bee Design and Misses BeeHaven

In this post I would like to thank Lissa, the designer of Hunny Bee Design, again for having me on her team. I'm really grateful for the opportunity to scrap with her great kits. Already looking forward to create layouts with them and of course I will showcase them all on my blog as well!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment