Shooting for the moon...

Really wanted to scrap in as many styles as I could and I checked the possibilities. Immediately the terms CT and Creative Team caught my eye and although I was unsure about my chances, I did apply to a CT call.

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars."
Les Brown


Sometimes you just have to take a chance and get the ball rolling.
And I did land on the moon, or in this case, in a Creative Team. I got offered a spot in the Creative Team of Scrappin Addict Designs, yay!


Blog: Scrappin Addict Designs
Store: Exlusively at Digiridoo Scraps

In this post I would like to thank Anna, the designer of Scrappin Addict Designs, again for having me on her team. I'm really grateful for the chance and confidence she gave me. I'm really looking forward to create layouts with her kits and of course show them on my blog as well!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment