2010-12-28 Speed Scrap

Tonight I joined a speed scrap hosted by Stuff to Scrap.

In a period of 60 minutes you get 7 instructions to create your layout. It was my very first speed scrap and I had problems with some steps, but really had fun scrapping. Already looking forward to future speeds scraps!


Speed Scrap 2010-12-28


Credit
Ric Rac: Pepperminty by Dylabel Designs
Tag: Project 365 by Little Welsh Girl Designs
Paper & Frame: Move Over Minikit by MariaS
Alpha: Glitter Filled Alpha by Hunny Bee Design
Paperclip, Flower, Staple & Stitches:
Forever, My Love by Hunny Bee Design

Used images of my own macaw.

ps It can be difficult finding the elements and papers required in the various steps. Need to think of a system to help me out...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment