Christmas Dreams

Happy Scrap Arts has released a very nice Christmas kit ;)


White Christmas by Happy Scrap Arts


The kit is available at:



The varied kit offers you many scrapping possibilities. The combinations of different elements, papers, frames etc are quite simply endless.

I've tried to keep my layout calm and most importantly, blue :D



Blue Christmas

Credit
Kit: White Christmas by Happy Scrap Arts
Image: Snowy Landscape by NenjasStock


Enjoy and feedback on the layout is more than welcome!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Happy Scrap Arts said...

Wonderfull layout, I love the way you kept all in blue

teevee_etc said...

Thanks! Blue is my favorite color and this kit gave me the perfect opportunity to go for blue all the way ;)

Post a Comment