January Scrap Desktop Wallpaper

Recently Happy Scrap Arts released three minikits and today I will show you the second one. You Make My Day with lovely white & brown colors.


You Make My Day by Happy Scrap Arts

(Click on the image for more info on this minikit)


This is the scrap desktop wallpaper I created with the minikit. The desktop is my entry in the January Desktop Challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps.


January Desktop Wallpaper

(Click on the image for fullsize 1920x1200 download)

Credit
Template: Challenge Template by Happy Scrap Arts
Minikit: You Make My Day by Happy Scrap Arts
Images: Snow Background by PVS,
A Blanket of Snow by midnightstouchSTOCK
and Tree in the Snow by archaeopteryx-stocks

Enjoy and feedback on the desktop is more than welcome!


ps You can find my post on the first minikit here.

[UPDATE 2010-12-24]
The January Desktop has been chosen LOTD at Enchanted Studio Scraps!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Happy Scrap Arts said...

Your desktop looks beautiful

teevee_etc said...

Thanks! It has been a while for me, but forgot how much fun it is to create your own desktop ;)

Post a Comment