Doodle Love

Today Scrappin Addict Designs released a very sweet collab together with Little Welsh Girl Designs. It's an amazing collab and I simply love it!!



Doodle Love Collab by Scrappin Addict Designs

(Click on the image for more info on this kit)


The collab kit comes complete with a set of templates as well. And I just love templates, thus I let one of them inspire me to scrap my page!


Heart Jari


Credit
Kit: Doodle Love Collab by Scrappin Addict Designs
and Little Welsh Girl Designs
Image: My cat Jari

Other members of the creative team have scrapped with this beautiful collab as well. Just click here and you'll be hopping over ;)

Enjoy and please drop a comment to leave your feedback. Thank you!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment