Gotta Pixel - Jan 1st Chat and Scrap

On New Year's day I have attended my first chat and scrap session at Gotta Pixel and I just loved it!! Of course there's scrapping involved and luckily there was some time to finish your layouts, which I really needed.

In the chat we had to choose a number and each number corresponded with a prompt. I chose #4 and got: "This was not my best moment".

And this is the page I created inspired by the prompt...


Not My Best Moment

Credit
Kit: My Special Day by Mye De Leon
Template: All Stacked Up (aug 2010) by Captivated Visions
Images: All three images by wedgielouandrakie (deviantART)

Images used of wedgielouandrakie
45378, This Ones for Wedgie and Say Cheese

It really has been fun scrapping and I will so attend future chats!!

Enjoy and feedback on the layout is more than welcome!


[UPDATE]
This layout made GSO 2011-01-07 twice at Gotta Pixel.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Danyale Lewis said...

Wanted to stop by and leave ya little more scrap love..hahahahaha! Thanks so much for making a great layout for the challenge! I love the pics!:)

Post a Comment