My Grandma's Quilt

Today I would like to share the new blogtrain minikit of Designs by Angel. The minikit is called Grandma's Quilt and is part of a very large blogtrain.


Grandma's Quilt by Designs by Angel

(Click on the image for more info on this minikit)


The colors of the blogtrain are really nice and sweet. I really had no problem finding inspiration to scrap with this minikit, although you could say that I did go overboard on cutting circles etc ;) Here's my page...


Grandma's Quilt


Credit
Blogtrain Minikit: Grandma's Quilt by Designs by Angel
Images: Chels - Pink Fairy 6 and Chels - Pink Princess Dress 6
by childatplaystock

Other members of Designs by Angel's Creative Team have scrapped a page with this minikit as well. You can find all our pages here.

Enjoy and please know that we all appreciate feedback!

[update 2011-01-03]
My LO is one of the Razz My Berries (2011-01-01) LO's at Digi Scraps Drive-In and is also one of the Made Ya Look pages at Faith Sisters!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment