Week 73 !?

Scrappin Addict Designs has just released another template bundle for the '365 Project'. It will give all of us participating this year a great start.


365 Template Bundle 5-8 by Scrappin Addict Designs

(Click on the image for more info on this bundle)

Love My 'Puter' by Scrappin Addict Designs

(Click on the image for more info on this kit)


Created this page a little while ago and I was practicing for my
365 project. It's a great project and I got to play with my 'Puter'.
Had loads of fun and this is the page I would like to share with you.


Week 73


Credit
Images: All 7 images by len-k-a (sxc)
Kit: Love My 'Puter' by Scrapping Addict Designs
Template: 365 Template Bundle 5-8 by Scrapping Addict Designs

Images used by len-k-a (sxc)
Lake and Mountain - Subway - 4 eyed - Pen
Soccer - Working on Laptop - Swan


Enjoy and please drop a comment to leave your feedback. Thank you!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment