Won a few kits!!!

At DigishopTalk there's always activity and you also get a lot of chances to win prizes. And I have been more than lucky and not only at DST :D

First I won a $7 coupon and this is how I have spent it...


Just Relax - The elements by HK Designs

(Click on the image for more info on this kit)

The Ayden Kit by HK Designs

(Click on the image for more info on this kit)

Then I won a free kit...


White Day by Cali Design

(Click on the image for more info on this kit)

And another kit...


The Magic Ice Kingdom by Eena's Creation

(Click on the image for more info on this kit)

Not only at forums you can get lucky, but also by following your favorite designers. Just by following and entering contests on one of the blogs,
I have won another kit. Today I won a prize at Band Geek Design's blog.

This is the kit I've won...


Dashing Through by Band Geek Designs

(Click on the image for more info on this kit)

So happy with all these kits!!! And of course I will share the layouts with these kits as soon as I've scrapped a few. Scrapping is so much fun :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment