Kingdom of Heaven

This month lots of challenges everywhere in digiscrap land and I've just posted my layout for the 02/02 All About Me challenge at Polka Dot Plum.

We were challenged to scrap the answer a question about ourselves. I have chosen to scrap about my favorite movie: Kingdom of Heaven.

And no, it's not my favorite cause Orlando Bloom plays the knight :D


Kingdom of Heaven


Credit
The Movie - Text: Yahoo Movie info
Kit: About Time Collab by the Digiridoo Scraps Designers
Images: Poster and promo still of the movie © 20th Century Fox
Template: Journal Me Template Freebie
by Scrappin Addict Designs

Enjoy! And please know that comments are much appreciated ;)

UPDATE
My layout is one of the layouts in the challenge update at Polka Dot Plum!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment