Forum Siggie Templates

Today Scrappin Addict Designs released a forum sigs template set!

I've had the pleasure to scrap a siggie using a siggie template and I am so proud of the result. At first I was apprehensive to create siggies and couldn't go beyond putting four letters next to each other, but with the template I created an amazing siggie. Sometimes I still can't believe that I've actually created it myself. All thanks to Anna's siggie templates!!



by Scrappin Addict Designs

(Click on the image for more info on these sigge templates)

And some of you might have seen my forum siggie already, but I'm so proud that I'm just gonna share my fantastic new forum siggie again ;)


* The siggie has been reduced in size to fit this blog and is not linked *


Hope you like it, enjoy and know that I always appreciate feeback!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment