Here Kitty Kitty

Laughing Sun Designs opened her shoppe and made her debut at Polka Dot Plum not long ago. I love the great designs and was so happy when I got the opportunity to scrap with one of her newest kits: Kitty Kat Kit.


Kitty Kat Kit by Laughing Sun Designs

(Click on the image for more info on this kit)


Lots of challenges with great participation prizes at Polka Dot Plum and I just had to scrap a page for the weekly photography challenge. How could I pass the opportunity to scrap something fuzzy. And here it is..


Cute Kitty Kat


Credit
Kit: Kitty Kat Kit by Laughing Sun Designs
Image: My cute cat Jari

Enjoy and feedback on the layout is more than welcome!

[UPDATE]
This layout won LOTD at Digi Scraps Drive-In!!

[UPDATE 2011-03-15]
Yay, this layout won LOTW at Polka Dot Plum!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment