My Dearest...

Farynar's Wings releases a beautiful kit today at Polka Dot Plum!

It's called Dearest Marcella and has lots of lace, aged, vintage bits, sparkling gems and gorgeous roses. Take a look, it is fabulous!!


Dearest Marcella by Farynar's Wings

(Click on the image for more info on this kit)

I fell in love with this kit and the beautiful colors. Here's my page...


My Inspiration


Credit
Kit: Dearest Marcella by Farynar's Wings
Image: My cat Schumi

And for more inspiration, just hop over to Farynar's Wings Blog.


Enjoy and feedback on the layout is more than welcome!


ps This page is my entry for the 2nd ADSR challenge as well. Will blog
about it when the collab of my 1st challenge LO releases.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment