A Girl's Night Out

A new layout and I feel sad as this is my last layout scrapped with a Scrappin' Addict Designs template. The template will not be releasing anymore as Scrappin' Addict Designs is saying goodbye to designing :(


(Click on the retiring sale flyer to go to the shop)


Again I would like to thank Anna for everything! You gave me my first CT position, your designs were truly amazing and I have had a wonderful time scrappin'. You're a great person and I wish you all the best! * hugs *

And here is my layout...


Girl's Night Out


Credit
Kit: Girl's Night Out by Studio 4
Poem: Girls Night Out by JacqueLyn
Images: Danielle Little Vamp Girl (01 & 13) by FantasyStock (dA)

Enjoy and feedback on the layout is more than welcome!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment